Borderlands 2 VR pre-order up on Steam.

Soldato
I was really interested in this until i found out it is single player.
They ripped imo the single most important feature from the game.

Anyone who has not played BL2 before and have no interest in coop MP this is surely a must buy.

but that I would say rules out a lot of players. I just hope IF it sells poorly (and dont get me wrong i really want it to do well to encourage more VR versions of older games) but I hope that IF it sells poorly they dont just blame VR market not being big enough.

because it could equally be because many gamers have done BL2 to death already or because like i said the best feature is not in this version.

Associate
Luckily I mainly hate online play. It means I can't do what I want to do, even if that means just wandering around to see the sights.

I hadn't clocked this was due out so I'll be following this closely.

Soldato
If the reviews are good, I will get this. I play mostly solo anyway, so the lack of multiplayer doesn't bother me at all.

Permabanned
OP
I'm split on the lack of multiplayer. I usually stick to single player, but playing borderlands with my lady was great fun. I was looking forward to playing in VR while she carried on in pancake.

The Steam page also mentions gliding across the borderlands with teleport :confused:. I do hope we have a full spread of movement options.

Fingers crossed it turns out to be a must have.

Associate
I'm surprised how quickly I migrated from teleport (pretty much the only movement option back in the day) to actually wanting smooth movement.WASD style.

I'll take anything though. Be interesting to see how the shooting feel s in this, since that's pretty key to the whole game :)

Back
Top Bottom