Borderlands 3

Associate
Anyone looking forward to this? Kinda been known to been worked on for about a year now and yesterday Gearbox decided to show a Tech demo not called borderlands 3 :rolleyes:

I for one am glad they are using the UE engine should sort out the horrible Physx issues they have on the current engine with new hardware.

And it looks stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
i was going to wait till it came out but cdkeys put the price up from 35 and then to 40 and i ended up buying it at 42 with the dlc but its there today for 39.99 today only :(

i better get a key a few days before so i can pre load it i should have just bought it direct!!!

Associate
OP
Being on epic doesn’t bother me it’s borderlands 3 I’m playing it regardless I’ll get it on steam again too next year to marry up my collection on there lol

Associate
OP
well its out at 4pm somewhere in the world today so you could vpn it to unlock earlier i would do the same if i had my key from cdkeys lol

Associate
OP
Managed to get Sli working today with some help from Reddit lol 30-40fps better at ultra @ 3440x1440 around 60-70 now and i play on med with around 100fps thank god! single 980ti was doing 60 before

Associate
OP
I had a strange bug ealier in the Slaughter House in one round i went up 11 levels from 39-50 and 37 badass ranks in around 2 mins haha! somehow i was getting 350k xp per kill!

Associate
OP
i love it gone through my first place through and did some end game stuff now doing vault hunter mode but it does seem easy with all the stuff i have from the drops ive had so far. Ive got a lot of 600+ gear already which does melt everything and bosses.

Associate
OP
I've updated a few of them but the guns I've got seem to be chewing through the ammo at a mad rate.

One of the legendary i have has 1300 ammo and i can kill a badass on mayhem 3 in less than one clip it is so good laser and explosiones comes out its so good ill try and find the name its only 545 i think i really want a 600 version and anointed it would be so good!

Associate
OP
I decided long ago to wait the 6 months for the steam release.

Not gonna lie... Really struggling, might fold.

I love getting caught up in the hype and mystery of new releases, I'm not sure the benefit of sticking to my principles is worth waiting 6 months anymore....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll decide tomorrow...

Quick one line summery from those playing now if you would be so kind?

BL2 but bigger and better?

Borderlands 2 but 10x better the guns are the best bit of this game they are all different

Back
Top Bottom