• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Bought a 2070 SUPER....

Associate
So i bought a 2070 super, good times! One problem.... my monitors only have DVI & HDMI and the card has 1 HDMI slot and 3 DP slots.

My question is can you get a DP to DVIthat outputs 144hz? or even a DP to HDMI?

Associate
OP
Soldato
I have seen on a certain site a dp to hdmi adaptor that can do 1080p 120hz it said, dunno about 144hz. Ud have to look carefully at the list of em as most dont say it can even do that.

But im sure someone here might be able to help more than i can. Ocuk sells such adaptors, on their site, on the right at the top, cables pick that then under m media on the right click on adaptors. Then have a look through those, if theres one ur curious about u can ask ocuk if it will support ur refresh rates by asking in the customer service section of the forums near the top of the forums.

This is a good read for you i think as well.

https://www.displayninja.com/which-cable-do-i-need-for-144hz/

It mentions all the things ur wondering about.

With regards to
DisplayPort to DVI Adapter - Dual-Link - Active DVI-D Adapter stuff, there expensive like 80+ quid expensive so hopefully there other ways are better.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Not sure which work and which are BS, I just know it can do 144hz but that was back when he GPU and Monitor both had DVI ports but TBH as it is still digital it should work.

Back
Top Bottom