Boulies chairs

Soldato
I'm currently looking at possibly swapping out my cheap chair for something better and stumbled across this manufacturer on my search. Has anyone used any of their chairs at all?

Soldato
Yup got one a few weeks ago when it was on sale for £225.

Really comfy and i spend upwards of 6 hours a day on it. No squeaks and everything is built very solid.

My only gripe is some of the stitching could be better but its nothing to worry about.

Kun1StY.jpg

w4fm5va.jpg

r6c9B0e.jpg

Soldato
OP

Really comfy and i spend upwards of 6 hours a day on it. No squeaks and everything is built very solid.

My only gripe is some of the stitching could be better but its nothing to worry about.

Kun1StY.jpg

w4fm5va.jpg

r6c9B0e.jpg

Brilliant! Nice looking setup you have there.
Have you had any other bigger brands that you could compare it to?
I'm sure it will be a night and day difference compared to my cheap one anyway. Plus they still have their discount code too for christmas for a little while yet.

Associate

Epic set-up, I like the dual LED loops it really matches the wallpaper theme. Nice chair by the way, I haven't heard of this brand until now looks similar to the Secretlab Omega and Noblechairs Epic.

Soldato
Brilliant! Nice looking setup you have there.
Have you had any other bigger brands that you could compare it to?
I'm sure it will be a night and day difference compared to my cheap one anyway. Plus they still have their discount code too for christmas for a little while yet.
I had a noble chair before and it was very hard in comparison. I would believe the noble chair would last abit longer with the harder foam but it was too hard for me and caused me abit of back pain. The boulies is a lot softer plus memory foam so its really comfy. So far its not deformed or warped in any way but only time will tell.

Epic set-up, I like the dual LED loops it really matches the wallpaper theme. Nice chair by the way, I haven't heard of this brand until now looks similar to the Secretlab Omega and Noblechairs Epic.
Thanks mate, dual loop is so much easier to maintain is probably the only reason why i did it lol.

Tbh i think they're all probably made in the same factory just rebranded, it wouldn't surprise me. Like with some things we pay for the brand name not the quality of the item but i would highly rate the Boulies chair.

Soldato
OP
I had a noble chair before and it was very hard in comparison. I would believe the noble chair would last abit longer with the harder foam but it was too hard for me and caused me abit of back pain. The boulies is a lot softer plus memory foam so its really comfy. So far its not deformed or warped in any way but only time will tell.

Thanks mate, dual loop is so much easier to maintain is probably the only reason why i did it lol.

Tbh i think they're all probably made in the same factory just rebranded, it wouldn't surprise me. Like with some things we pay for the brand name not the quality of the item but i would highly rate the Boulies chair.

Thanks for your input Jay, I think I'll purchase one.
Now just to decide which one to order!!

Soldato
So just to update this thread as after 2 years use my bottom leather has finally started to tear and rip which is disappointing. However! I spoke to Boulies after care via email and even though its not covered under warranty, they quickly sent out a replacement bottom seat for me for free! Sent email last week on Thursday, replacement received today! Can't beat that for customer service!

Associate
Hi @Jay85, I was just interested in the Boulies seat being softer than the Noblechairs and memory foam as there's no mention of this on the web site? The website says it's 100% Cold-cured Foam which is the same as the Nobelchairs, also all reviews mention it is firm.

Soldato
Hi @Jay85, I was just interested in the Boulies seat being softer than the Noblechairs and memory foam as there's no mention of this on the web site? The website says it's 100% Cold-cured Foam which is the same as the Nobelchairs, also all reviews mention it is firm.
I can give you a pretty accurate description of what the seat feels like after 2 years use.

Initially the seat is pretty hard but not uncomfortable, holds you well and has a decent amount of bounce without feeling squishy. After 2 years though the seat has now become very soft and sinks in abit when you rest your buttocks. It's not uncomfortable but doesn't support you like it once did. Having the replacement seat now has brought back all the comfort it once provided and with good customer service after care, its worth getting this chair.

Soldato
Another update, the replacement that came had some metal part almost like part of a spring come up through the side and was poking my thigh whenever i sat on it. Once again contacted customer support and they were quick to get me a replacement! Arrived within 2 working days! I cannot doubt their customer service, its honestly amazing! But the quality of the chair is a little hit and miss. Hopefully this will be the last time i need to replace anything on it, though im confident by now that boullies will just get it replaced again without question.

Soldato
I'm such an idiot. My steelcase leap v2 had an issue with it dropping down, and it was looking a little tired. Stupid "cheapskate" me went and bought a boulies master at £300 as I thought they 'looked nice'.

Bloody awful thing. Hard as concrete, doesn't go high enough, arms don't go low enough. Just can't get right in it.

Will buy another stealcase and give this to my lad.

There's a reason everyone says don't buy a gaming chair.....listen to them!

Soldato
I'm such an idiot. My steelcase leap v2 had an issue with it dropping down, and it was looking a little tired. Stupid "cheapskate" me went and bought a boulies master at £300 as I thought they 'looked nice'.

Bloody awful thing. Hard as concrete, doesn't go high enough, arms don't go low enough. Just can't get right in it.

Will buy another stealcase and give this to my lad.

There's a reason everyone says don't buy a gaming chair.....listen to them!

Mines been alright, initially it was hardish but after a month or so its worn in and its a ton softer now compared to before. If i was to get a chair again i probably wouldn't get this and go up market with a herman miller lol. I value my back more now that im older!

Soldato
Mines been alright, initially it was hardish but after a month or so its worn in and its a ton softer now compared to before. If i was to get a chair again i probably wouldn't get this and go up market with a herman miller lol. I value my back more now that im older!

It's up in my sons bedroom now, he likes it :D

Back
Top Bottom