Brake pads

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Gi guys, you'll be more clued up in this area than I am but from what I can see these should be fine for my car right?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-P...ryZ23013QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not had the pads changed since last service which was at 60k~ (now at 83k) - whilst the current pads appear to be working fine I have no doubt that a new set of pads will provide a greater impact and also the current pads are more than likely faded from the last service point (I didn't own the car back then so cannot say how far the current ones have lost their grip)

Car is a Civic 1.5 3 door btw (1995 EG4)

Cheers.

If those raen't very good either can you recommend some? full service next week so would rather buy a decent set of pads on a budget than have to pay more for standard garage pads (which I assume is what they will be fitting if they feel the pads need changing) - this way we can change the pads at home and save more £ :)

Some things i would never buy from e-bay, Food / Brake Pads / Brake Fluid, after seeing several programs on the TV about fake car parts its too easy to shift them using e-bay, imho not worth the risk buy them off a website not like you will be tracking the car? Get some Ferodo pads.

I admit I never buy off anyone on ebay unless they have the feedback abd seller status (this guys a powers eller) and he seems to have all the pros of a good seller - I will look at the shops though!

Back
Top Bottom