Brave Web Browser

Soldato
Based on nothing more than hunch, it might be worth checking this isn't a newly implemented feature or change of default setting. I'd look to see if you need to add OCUK to some sort of whitelist.

Soldato
I get the issue on Facebook. I request the desktop site but next time I go back to the site, it has defaulted back to mobile view. It should remember my preference.

Soldato
Based on nothing more than hunch, it might be worth checking this isn't a newly implemented feature or change of default setting. I'd look to see if you need to add OCUK to some sort of whitelist.
A good idea, but I've had a look but individual site settings seem to be limited to autoplay and sound. Doesn't seem to be any other website tweaks doable for specific sites only.

Also their update notes don't seem to mention anything about this change either. Hopefully this does indeed mean it's an accidental change they'll fix.

I can see no benefit to it if it's intentional?

Soldato
Hopefully they sort it. That and the whole autocomplete thing which Chrome done very well so no reason Brave can’t do the same.

It’s now my main browser on the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom