British Airways business class seating sucks on the A380

Soldato
I flew from Heathrow to Dallas and back on a BA A380. I flew business class and the seating really sucks. The problems are that to get to the window seats you have to squeeze through two other seats and that you have to go through the space of the aisle seat. The latter isn't really a problem during the day when passengers are sat upright but is during a night flight when the passenger with the window seat needs to get up to visit the toilet because the aisle passenger needs to wake and move their legs out of the way.

Soldato
OP
I flew with BA on an A350 for the first time back in February. Only in cattle class admittedly, but the seats were awful and quite possibly the worst seats I’ve ever encountered on an airline. Cramped and like sitting on an ironing board.

I'm tall enough to require a seat pitch greater than economy class provides. For short haul trips I can often just sit diagonally, perhaps extending my legs into the aisle but that's not always possible and taking the risk long-haul is foolish. I prefer to arrive alive.

Back
Top Bottom