Broken Britain

Soldato
What sort of a person of any age sees someone asleep sunbathing and decides to start being them up!?

It's about time these scroats learned some respect.

Melanie Cuthbertson, 52, was awoken from a nap while sunbathing at the Calder Waterfall in Blantyre, a landmark in South Lanarkshire, Scotland, by a teenager stamping on her face. The grandma, from nearby Hamilton, said was with a group of friends from a wild water swimming group when she was descended on by the teen boy.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
Germany has some severe issues with over/ totally disproportionate policing of speech.

No doubt in part and over reaction to their history in the 1930/40's.

Ironically Weimar Germany wasn't short of laws policing speech.

Unfortunately the noises out of labour suggest they're set on following a similar path by ushering in laws that will primarily benefit a certain very political religion from the totally warranted criticism it receives and turbo charging the already absurd policing, under the pathetic tories, we have seen directed at people who have pointed out that the metaphorical gender emperor is naked.
Germany seems to be doing everything it can to be as far away from their Nazi past.

Unfortunately this as led to a swing to the extreme left.

Having the black bloc marching around masked up all dressed in black doesn't seem like that far away from their extremist past, just a different flavour.

These people are a threat to democracy;

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
This thread is like the Wetherspoons of the pubs…

While no one is crazy enough to think the world, Europe or Britain is perfect, the more you look for **** like this, the more you going to find it… confirmation bias.

I’ve read an interesting report saying that miserable people are attracted to news/reports that make them miserable and uncomfortable, possibly so that they can feel that they are “right” to be unhappy.

Misery loves company, woe is me.. all this bad stuff that keeps happening, all this bad stuff that keeps happening to me, happening to us!… surely there’s someone else to blame for why this stuff keeps happening? It can’t be us that’s causing it as it’s happening to us… so let’s blame the ones that look, talk or act different from us!

Enjoy your weekend fellas.. :)
Keep taking the blue pill.

There is pop corn, flowers, and a furry bunny for you. Have a nice day! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
shes doing it to get famous

whoever does background checks on prison guards needs the sack
The thing is she looks like a fat midget...

lupyNrb.png

her thighs are like 10kg sacks of spuds and some weird shape... probably photoshop... , she must be breathing in really hard and leaning forward, and thats before the editing...

I know body shaming is wrong, but when your a desperate attention seeker whos trying to rely on that body.... comments must be made
She's dumb as a box of rocks, and seems to have no self preservation instinct.

Though some will think she's a great catch because of her lifestyle.

I wonder if this was her plan when she was joining the prison service? She can't be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom