Bruce Willis acting-career

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Yeah real shame. He made good movies at one time but now just churning out no so good ones. Wish him well and good health in his retirement.

Soldato
Sad to see but as mentioned as already it has been rumoured for years he has been suffering from some type of brain issue

Caporegime
Very sad news indeed.

Fair play to him and his family to take the steps needed to secure their future and to stop when needed for the sake of his health and family life.

Man of Honour
Sad news this really, fair do to the guy , he seems to have stayed comparatively grounded over the years. Fame doesnt seem to have turned him into too much of a normal Hollywood **** , doesnt seem to have had a bunch of issues with drugs, alcohol or attitude issues. Seems like he's been a decent guy despite the fame.

Associate
Bruce was (almost always) good value.

Obviously there's the world's best Christmas movie - Die Hard.

Other personal favourite is The Fifth Element.

Two absolutely amazing films! Some of his new ones are really bad. But so what? Who wouldn't star in a movie when people are willing to throw stupid amounts of money at you? We will always have die hard and the fifth element to remember him by.

Soldato
I’m pretty sure a millionaire actor will have health insurance
Tbh I thought there was only health insurance if they worked. I don't know how the (stupid) system works over there, I'll stick with the good old nhs where stuff is covered. Also was thinking more planning for the future, retirement for instance.

Back
Top Bottom