BT Broadband & EE Partnership?

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Hoping somebody here may have experience as trying to get an answer on this is proving to be difficult.

On BT FTTP but that's due for renewal in August, was going to switch to Zen at that point.

Mobile contract is due up and I was just about to checkout on the EE site having checked the 'yes I'm a BT Broadband customer' and thought twice about it.

Is one reliant on the other, if the BT contract ends August but the EE SIM runs for 2 years, will the discounts still apply or will they renew my BT broadband contract when I process the mobile sim order :confused:

As far as I know it's a discount that is applied at the time of ordering and there are no ongoing checks to see whether you still have a BT broadband contract

Reactions: DHR
You're subject to the stupid 3.9% plus inflation charges each March now as well so the discount won't last that long, they're just some exclusive tariffs that are worth it for my usage.

They aren't the cheapest by a long shot, these in contract annual price changes are making it difficult to get a fair deal as a loyal customer too.

Back
Top Bottom