Budget, decent gaming build for complete noob

Associate
Hi all, I realise this question probably gets asked once every five minutes or so, but I'm a complete noob to PC gaming, and am really unsure where to start. For my first build, I won't be playing anything particularly crushing, so I've around £500 to spend (with a little leway), and might upgrade in the future if I need to. Looking to build, so if anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be amazing.

Many thanks :)

Associate
OP
Hey. Game wise, I'm not 100% sure yet, but nothing at high settings or very recent, so really I'm just looking for something that can perform well on games from a few years ago or so (sorry if that's a little vague :S). And thanks for the suggestion :)

Associate
OP
Oh gee, thank you all so much for your responses. It’s my first time here, so I wasn’t really sure how active it would be, but this is great! I’ll make sure to take the ideas you all mentioned on board when building it.

For reference as well, I’ve built PCs before so I’m alright in that respect, and I have a headset, mouse, keyboard etc already, so that’s a little off the price.

Once again, thank you all for the replies :)

Back
Top Bottom