• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Budget GPU for 1080p gaming dual screen Windows usage?

Man of Honour
Hey,

Looking for a budget GPU that will allow some 1080p gaming and dual screen Windows stuff like Zoom meetings etc...

I'm currently using a laptop with the RTX 2080 Super Max-Q so as long as it's comparable or better then I'll be happy, budget is tight on this one so not looking to spend too much.

I've been eyeing up the Radeon 6600 or if I can manage the extra beans then the 6750XT?

Am I in the right ballpark?

Man of Honour
I've been eyeing up the Radeon 6600 or if I can manage the extra beans then the 6750XT?
There's a pretty big difference between their abilities, the 6600 is a 1080p card, while the 6750 XT is an entry-level 1440p card. TPU's database has the 6750 XT as 50% faster, but the power consumption is more or less doubled, so there's that.

You can get a 3060 12GB for £235, which is a decent middle ground.

Back
Top Bottom