Build 6 Bitspower SM8

Associate
OP
Got it! Finally found what my issue was. The white tube res caps. Just placed black ones on it now it looks far batter. Will post pics tomorrow when I have some light

Associate
Yer, I can see black end caps fitting in better, another thing do Bitspower do tinted tops for the ram blocks? that might fit better also.
Looking forward to more photos!

Associate
OP
Yer, I can see black end caps fitting in better, another thing do Bitspower do tinted tops for the ram blocks? that might fit better also.
Looking forward to more photos!

I thought of black ones for the ram but now I have some colour in the fluid it looks good.

They don't do the ice black ram tops like the CPU.
Finally made a Break through. How goes your TJ?

Associate
I thought of black ones for the ram but now I have some colour in the fluid it looks good.

They don't do the ice black ram tops like the CPU.
Finally made a Break through. How goes your TJ?

Still running with no leaks so looking good, got some extra cable so I can make up the last pci-e cable tomorrow, Think I may drain and refill tomorrow. See if I cant get it finished then :)

Those Bitspower blocks do look nice though, just a bit of a pain to get a hold of it seems.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Still running with no leaks so looking good, got some extra cable so I can make up the last pci-e cable tomorrow, Think I may drain and refill tomorrow. See if I cant get it finished then :)

Those Bitspower blocks do look nice though, just a bit of a pain to get a hold of it seems.

Yep - got to go to our friends in Florida or the Netherlands

Looking forward to seeing your build mate- good luck with it!

Associate
OP
Not had chance. Mixed a red I'm happy with and sorted my cables (visuals)

Mid plate draft is now done and I can get that away to the laser guy
Need to sort behind the scenes. Although I've made my own cables it's a bloody mess back there! Even with all that space

Just ordered a Demi flex sm8 kit - case labs are great but a real dust trap

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Here's one.

Me1Bp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom