build me a pc please

Associate
hey guys, looking for a massive favour, my pc breathed its last breath and inevitably packed in on me, had someone look at it and they say it was the graphics card... Rather than just upgrade the graphics card i want a whole new system. I will be keeping speakers , monitor, keyboard.
I have a budget of around £600-£700 and will be using the pc for gaming (not hardcore) but would like the games to run smoothly, watching videos , surfing the web.... After looking at these forums my ideas were
maximus v gene mobo
intel i7 3770k processor
radeon 7850 graphics card
im a noob at these things so please please can u help me, any advice is much appreciated thank you....

Associate
I couldn't reccomend a better sub £170 gpu mine overclocked amazingly:)

Have you considered a 2600k? Even cheaper and I doubt you'll notice the difference unless your benchmarking.

You'd be able to spend a bit more on other components then:)

Associate
OP
surveyor , the thought had crossed my mind, but ive just read on here that i could get get someone from OC to custom build , so undecided atm

Caporegime
Perhaps you should post a question in the Customer Service section of the forum.

OcUK sell pre-built systems and have the System Confugurator but I'm not sure what the situation is with just selecting components and asking them to put them together.

Back
Top Bottom