Building a computer

Associate
OP
OK thanks, also, im probably wrong :) but in your first post you did a checkout with Intel i5 but the link you just gave is AMD. Does this matter?

Associate
OP
Oh that is OK i'm not going to be able to buy it for about another month and a bit so some things may change by then. I just wanted to get ready for when i did buy the kit so that i knew what i was doing. :)

Associate
OP
I'm back again with more questions xD When looking around at different peoples specs they always say what type of core they have e.g. quad core or dual core. What does this mean and where does it specify about what type i would have if i were to buy this checkout.

Thanks again :L

Associate
OP
Hello again :), i was just wondering if i would be able to use my TV as a monitor, it had full HD 1080p and was just wondering whether it would work and wouldn't have any sort of screen lag while using the HDMI cable?

Thanks, Sam

Associate
OP
Ah yes, that is effectively a 1080p TN panel 21.5in monitor with a TV tuner and speakers slapped on.

It should really be as good as a similar spec 21.5in TN panel monitor, though perhaps with a bit more input lag.

So this TV would work OK? Or would it have a lot of lag?

Associate
OP
OK guys i have now officially finished my exams. I am now ready to start buying the parts of the computer so i was just checking if there was anything new that has come out while i've been away?

thanks

Associate
OP
ok cool but unfortunately i can't buy it tonight so ill come back to you when i have the money which should be in about 5 days :) See you then. :)

Associate
OP
Will this build still be able to run high end games like crysis and shogun total war 2 on high settings?

Also does this build come with an after market fan or does one already come with it? Just wondering as buying an after market fan looks more difficult. XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom