• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Building a new rig and need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi lads.

recently joined the forum because I want to build myself an ultimate games platform and I am asking you the 'gurus' to help me build one.

My first spec appears to have been way off and have changed from an AMD to the Conroe processor.

After that it's all going horribly wrong.... ish.... Getting more confused by the minute, but have a decent amount of money to spend hence why I'm on here for help. Have had some top peeps give me pointers.

I have another post which explains everything as I am trying to keep it all in one place, whilst trying to get the maximum exposure.

If you would like to help me build a top quality rig please visit my post at http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=8051551#post8051551 and let me know what you think or what you'd change.

Every and all comments are much appreciated and hopefully I can come back soon with decent overclocking stories/details. Well that's the idea.

Ta,

Whitey. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom