Building new ITX PC

Associate
For the past 13 years I have been using a 2011 Mac mini with i5 2.3Ghz 2415M processor however its time for an upgrade.
I want to get away from apple so looking to building a system thats small in size for my everyday use with a budget of around £600.

So far am looking at a i5 12600 processor and a Kolink Satellite case. I like the cube shape and its compact in size of around 30cm x 30cm x 30cm. I have no interest in RGB lights inside so want a minimalist look.

Am not sure which ITX motherboard to get or the cooler or PSU. I want 1TB M.2 SSD with 32GB Ram.

My usage will mainly be browsing, downloading, playing movies/music and some 4K video editing. I don't need a graphics card as am not into games although I might add one later on.

Does anyone have recommendations on the motherboard and parts.

Hi and welcome.

Itx motherboards are expensive unless you go low end , the Gigabyte H610I DDR4 is around £110 but has no WiFi.

The kolink satalite can take a full atx PSU so that's a bonus.

CPU cooler the Thermalright assasin king 120 se is around £17 and will be fine .

Rest of the build.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £452.34 (includes delivery: £11.98)[/​
INDENT]​
I'd go for a mATX motherboard but I can't find a case thats similar to the Kolink Satellite in size and under £100.

Back
Top Bottom