building up...

Associate
so i ordered a ocuk v8 watercooling kit, which hasn't arrived yet as ocuk still waiting on the xspc radiators to arrive from where ever they are made. i can't help but be excited as this is my first attempt at watercooling so i thought i'd gush a bit while i'm preparing/waiting for my bits to arrive. my case is an antec 900, the vanilla flavour, which is pretty cramped for space and makes no provision for w/cing so i've made a box to go underneath the antec. the idea is that the box will house the rad and pump. to keep things simple and cool it's a cpu only loop, i have a gtx 480(say no more...) which would involve more rads which=more money which i don't have atm. very foretunately i happen to work for a large international company which produces heat exchangers for large server rooms amongst other things. unforetunately i don't have access to the heat exchanger technology but i do have access to the steel punching equipment, steel folding equipment and welding equipment :D .
dsc0013uga.jpg
dsc0019si.jpg
dsc0014suk.jpg
its lined with sound proofing foam and i'm in the process of spraying the box, i just need the v8 kit to arrive now to cut the sides and perforated steel to size, i can't wait...

Back
Top Bottom