Bumper repair or respray?

Soldato
I had an argument with a post last night and have scuffed the bumper - I had a minor gouge I wanted sorting there so now is the time to do it! Getting quotes is tricky at the moment but I’m sure peeps on here have had similar work or in the trade so what would a fair price for the repair be?

Abarthouch.jpeg

The paint is cracked but I think from flex rather than any damage to the bumper...

Soldato
OP
Cheers, I got my cleaning kit back today and a quick clay got loads of paint off - will try some srp next!

The black stuff is th plastic where it’s gone thru the paint and I do want it repaired, not in Lincoln thankfully!

Soldato
OP
If you're actually in Norwich, then C&S Bodycare on the Sweetbriar Industrial Estate. Excellent work on little jobs like this. Not fancy, but not fancy prices either. I had a HUGE gouge done on the plastic bumper of my allroad and it was neatly matched into the rest of the bumper only (the guy actually said "If I match the bumper it will match the rest of the car" and it was under £100 and I just left it with them overnight.

Im Wymondham but know Norwich so will defi give them a shout as good to hear a personal recommendation - I’ve been given a glowing review of a garage in Yarmouth but long way to go if any issues etc!

Back
Top Bottom