burning cds non mp3

Associate
well ive burnend a lot of cds for my car but i want to burn some for my motorhome but the cds that play in the car dont play in the motorhome. im assuming this is because the motorhome dosent support the mp3 format. how do i go about burning for my motorhome ?

Soldato
Just burn a normal audio CD???

This. First, you should post your music choices here. If approval is granted, you may proceed - but if your preference shames you, you may never listen to music by your own volition again. Further, if you happen across another's music, you are forbidden to exercise your judgement upon it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You'll also need a new spindle of discs because you're only going to get up to around 19 songs in audio cd format on a disc :p

Caporegime
Ashampoo that mofo!

Converts .mp3 to audio CD and it should work just fine, nothing else needed, other than a huge spindle of CD's as said already. :D

Associate
I bought 2 mp3 players from lidl's years ago when they were £59.99 each , I've seen them in the store a while back for £39.99 . Excellent players , will play normall CD's , mps on disk or SD cards and even a USB pendrive . Comes with a remote control too .There a lot easier to transfer you music to a SD card than run off loads of disks and you can keep your entire music collection on SD cards in a matchbox .

Back
Top Bottom