Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Caporegime
I'm not really, it was a game im not really fussed about and achievements were a plus because of this.

Still don't see what the fuss is about personally. Just seems very generic.

Josh

You don't seem to be having much luck gaming recently. Both Burnout Paradise and COD4 that most love, you seem to dislike.

I have only played Burnout for 1.5 hours, but seems better than I expected, although I haven't yet opened up Showtime mode, which will still be a bit of a dealbreaker for me, but either way, I can see myself holding onto this game, even if Crash/Showtime turns out to be crappy.

ONLY BIG disappointment for me is no split screen 2 player to play with mates. I must confess, I did not check and no-one mentioned it before so it just got overlooked. Must be more thorough next time.

rp2000

Soldato
Unreal 3 is a game of late that i love! Is immense!

I dunno what's the matter with me, maybe I'm too harsh? Or maybe i see things in games others dont? :p

Josh

Caporegime
Unreal 3 is a game of late that i love! Is immense!

I dunno what's the matter with me, maybe I'm too harsh? Or maybe i see things in games others dont? :p

Josh

I need to get back into UT3. I am definitely gonna try to spend some time gaming this weekend (although I say that every weekend!!), Burnout and UT3 tip maybe.

I need to at some point, stop buying games till I complete and appreciate what I already have!!! Whereas maybe you need to spend more time on some stuff to appreciate it (opposite of me ;) ).

Anyway, work in the morning. Peace.

rp2000

Soldato
Yeah, i was just thinking that.

Maybe it's because i have just bought and played so many games recently so don't really appreciate them as much as i should/would. So games that aren't that good (imo) could be actually good game but i don't give them the time.

I'm giving burnout the time tomorrow, maybe it's because i'm tired...:p

Josh

~J~

~J~

Soldato
LOL!! Just had some great games with 47, TimBrad and zhx.

Absolutely brilliant!

Cheers guys, was laughed so much it hurt! :D

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Y'mean him:

td.jpg

Think he'd been on the bottle a bit! :D

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Ahh I know who you mean now, yeah a bit of a freak! Him a took down though was a right laugh think it was ZH virago or something.

Soldato
Just press L1+R1 at ANY time while driving and you are off, keep hitting cars before the boost runs out and press X to move the car like in PAIN, or isn't this Showtime :confused:

I got to 4,5 million and well over 130 cars destroyed, it took ages :p

Pfft. 13 Buses. Over 150 cars destroyed. 7.5mill :D But you have to unlock Showtime, until the game tells you about it you can't do it.

Soldato
Got this this morning what fun lol been playing for nearly an hour and only done one race. Found a place called paradise fields, it looks a bit like a construction site type thing with ramps, hoops, etc. Loads of places to do jumps, barrel rolls, there's even a hoop suspended near a ramp, i guess with a faster car (only got the standard one) you could jump through it. Anyway for those who want to know where it is its down from ross drive in silver lake, think you turn off right on nelsons drive there is a sign with Paradise fields with some bollards infront just got through there. Would be an excellent place for some online stunt fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom