Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Had my first play with Showtime earlier. As expected, it's not a patch on the old crash mode, but to be fair it is kind of fun, more fun than I was expecting it to be anyway. Still gutted there's no 'real' crash mode, but showtime is quite fun in it's own right.

Soldato
Some more codes for you (haven't tried these myself yet and you must have Class A License):

BESTBUY Unlocks Best Buy skinned car
CIRCUITCITY Unlocks Circuit City skinned car
GAMESTOP Unlocks Gamestop skinned car
WALMART Unlocks Wal-mart skinned car

Steel Wheels Car - Q83E 3H1S BI3B 40P4

Soldato
Had a couple of games earlier against some DVDforum folks. Was a good laugh just mucking around in the freeride, chasing each other. Camera definitely adds a certain something to the game I must say!

~J~

~J~

Soldato
TimBrad and I are currently going through the challenges - absolutely brilliant!!

drifting 1500metres around a fountain while trying to attain near-misses! :D

Caporegime
I just turned on my PS3 version and I got a message saying v 1.10 has to be downloaded. 13MB patch. No idea what it does. I only played the game for 1.5 hours so far, but didn't notice anything broken that needed fixing.

Anyone else seen this message or know what the patch does? (I downloaded the patch regardless as it said I won't be able to go online without it).

rp2000

Permabanned
I just turned on my PS3 version and I got a message saying v 1.10 has to be downloaded. 13MB patch. No idea what it does. I only played the game for 1.5 hours so far, but didn't notice anything broken that needed fixing.

Anyone else seen this message or know what the patch does? (I downloaded the patch regardless as it said I won't be able to go online without it).

rp2000

http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=204373

Back
Top Bottom