Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Caporegime
Hmm, strange, I have the Watt St offline record, and no achievement :(

(I assume like me you have the Showtime already, but need the "time" as well).
I believe it is a bug, (same thing for me on ps3 version). Because someone on your list has already got a better online time for that road, to get the achievement, I reckon you will need to beat them, or remove them from your friends list.

rp2000

Soldato
:rolleyes: - still published by EA, still made by Criterion. Its nothing like a EA made game such as the Need For Speed series published and made by EA Studios

What? EA owns Criterion, what part of that makes it not an EA game and they are only a publisher? just admit you were wrong, its not hard to do. Rolling your eyes won't change the facts sadly.

It is a 100% EA game, from the development team to the publisher, all one and the same, EA.

Soldato
What? EA owns Criterion, what part of that makes it not an EA game and they are only a publisher? just admit you were wrong, its not hard to do. Rolling your eyes won't change the facts sadly.

It is a 100% EA game, from the development team to the publisher, all one and the same, EA.

yes they own Criterion are part of the EA branding just as you say and i never disputed or even mentioned they wasn't but they "EA" never made the game in their "own" studio - hence its not a EA made game by a EA STUDIO - so yes as i said EA didn't make the game they just published it and stuck a EA soundtrack in it - which is what i said all along - your the one trying to argue the facts

you know full well that EA if they had anything to do with actually making the game in their studios instead of Publishing it would have hashed it up on the PS3 like the lazy developers they are, hence why Burnout Paradise on the PS3 runs so well because EA never developed it!

Soldato
yes they own Criterion are part of the EA branding just as you say and i never disputed or even mentioned they wasn't but they "EA" never made the game in their "own" studio - hence its not a EA made game by a EA STUDIO - so yes as i said EA didn't make the game they just published it and stuck a EA soundtrack in it - which is what i said all along - your the one trying to argue the facts

you know full well that EA if they had anything to do with actually making the game in their studios instead of Publishing it would have hashed it up on the PS3 like the lazy developers they are, hence why Burnout Paradise on the PS3 runs so well because EA never developed it!

Deary me, EA moved Criterion and all staff to their own base, EA pay their wages, EA owns them, EA tells them what to make, EA tells them what game they want and the direction it will go in, EA employees made the game, if you really can't accept that then sorry.

You tried to put me down by saying EA never made it only published it, that was wrong as everyone can see, you made no mention of a EA Studio, which Criterion actually are in any case, a EA studio, since they are owned and paid by EA. Bit like all the Sega teams, would you then say those teams were not Sega games? ludicrous. Sega never made Sonic, Sonic Team did going by your analysis LOL....anyway as said this debate is neither here or there and just rather silly, so if its ok with you we can agree to disagree for a change :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom