Buying Yankees tickets

Soldato
Hi all,

Going to NY again next year and looking to buy tickets for a Yankees game while we're there. This is May and they've now released tickets for the 2025 season.

However when I go to the Yankees website which then takes you through the MLB website and on to Ticketmaster, I'm unable to see any tickets for the games.
The seating map is shown but I can't click on anything and the text on the right just says "The seating options you selected aren't available due to the ticket quantity or filter you applied." despite not selecting any filters.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue is? I was wondering if this was a geo-block because I'm in the UK but I've seen others reporting they've bought tickets this way.
I managed to buy tickets last time I was there seven years ago but this was via Viagogo.

I tried with a VPN and it let me choose the block then the individual tickets, but got Error Code: 0011 which is a cookie issue? So tried with incognito mode and got the same error.

Dunno!

I was going to suggest wait till you get there and use Stubhub. Loads of people sell their "season ticket" seats on there. Usually get a bargain.

I bought 2 amazing tickets right down the front with food/drink service/table etc - for me and my son the night before the game. They are $550 seats each normally, but paid $110 each for them....the night bafore.

I was going to suggest wait till you get there and use Stubhub. Loads of people sell their "season ticket" seats on there. Usually get a bargain.

I bought 2 amazing tickets right down the front with food/drink service/table etc - for me and my son the night before the game. They are $550 seats each normally, but paid $110 each for them....the night bafore.

This would have been my suggestion as well. I went through them for the basketball rather than the baseball.

Test cricket take note! Looks awesome!

Fair comment but of course you're then risking not getting a seat and leaving it to the last minute which triggers my anxiety :)

Oh well it's done anyway now.

Fair comment but of course you're then risking not getting a seat and leaving it to the last minute which triggers my anxiety :)

Oh well it's done anyway now.

Nah - there is 100/1000's of tickets for each game usually left over (unless it's Yankees v Red Soxs) - there are 162 games a season (81 home games) so people go to some, just sell others.

Most people go and don't even watch the baseball - food / drink / souvenir shop etc.... Been to 10/12 games over the years there (and the old stadium) - never had any issues with getting a ticket.

Still you've got your tickets so enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom