Camoe the scammer is pwnd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
As well as ignoring those to whom he owes refunds for his "hdds in a jiffy bag" scam, Camoe the Scammer has ignored the Dons' emails too, so it's nice to see he's at least been banned from OcUK.

Got away with it? He forgot one thing... he'd sent me a friend request on FB weeks before he scammed us, and since I don't check FB from month to month, I've only just seen it.

Happy to accept, sir. ;)

The following is for your information and hilarity. Since they were posted by Camoe the Scammer himself into a publicly visible folder on t'internets, I'm presuming that there's no issue with re-hosting them here for our collective information.

Notice that he's been active on FB all this week (while ignoring by email those he owes money to, as well as the MM Dons). He was daft enough to leave me enough personal info on his wall for me to find his parents full names and his home address and telephone number too; I wonder if they know their teenage son is a scammer?

At least now I know where to send the court summons. :mad:

camoeisnotashop.jpg

camoe-gay.jpg

cameron-active-fb.png

Man of Honour
Nice but he hasn't got away with it you have contact details, report to police fir fraud. Then do small claims, is it possible to do group claim?

Soldato
OP
PLEASE bear in mind, Dons - this is a confirmed SCAMMER who screwed over genuine OcUK forum members for real cash. Nothing is posted here that isn't public domain. Please don't delete the thread (yet?)... :)

Soldato
Indeed, too many people think they can simply get away with scamming people just because they think that being on the internet gives them anonymity. Hope all the people get their money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom