Can cats see ghosts?

Permabanned
OP
Let me explain my first post a bit more, it could help in deciding whether cats can really see ghosts.

Basically fell asleep on the sofa, woke up, saved Football Manager... looked at the box for a bit, realised I didnt really fancy staying up to watch some Aussie Rules game.

Anyway, game saved, turned off the TV with the remotes and went to walk upstairs. At this point, one of my cats was half asleep ontop of a suitcase (left there from last weeks holiday) anyway as I got closer to turning off the front room light, the cat bolted upright and stared at somethign right behind me.... I looked around, felt a cold chill breeze over my shoulders and then as I walked upstairs something brushed the back of my hair.

I decided to move a bit quicker, looked behind me and the cat was focusing on what was behind me... I shifted into the bathroom, had a wee, jumped into bed... grabbed the ipod and posted this thread. I didnt look out to the hallway as I could tell that there was something watching me, probably with a manked up face.

Permabanned
OP
ill video my lounge tonight, see what appears... ill try get a clip of the cat as well, but he could be out.

Back
Top Bottom