Can someone give me a full parts list please?

Are you including Ray tracing in 'highest settings'? If so then stick with nvidia, otherwise could look at AMD graphics cards too. And would you need WiFi?

And what resolution would your monitor be? Mainly affects choice of gpu. Would probably get a 3080 Ti for 4k or ultrawide resolutions, 3080 or 3070Ti for 1440p, or 3060Ti for 1080p. Note that different people have different standards for what a 'consistently good framerate' is, so some people might put those cards higher or lower on the resolution scale. Could check out reviews from places like Gamers Nexus on YouTube to get an idea of how those cards perform in different games.

Worth noting that GPU ranges should be released by nvidia and possibly AMD by the end of the year, so an expensive gpu you buy now has the potential to depreciate very quickly.

This would be my suggestion for a 4k build, trying not to spend money where it won't make much difference:

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £2,157.95 (includes delivery: £13.20)​

Could also save a bit more by going for a 12400F and a B660 motherboard, which to be fair would have a pretty small impact on framerate. 12600k might stand up for a bit longer before needing an upgrade though.

Last edited:
the 3080 is a 4k card in my opinion. Haven't seen anyone say it's a 1440p card, and below saves £250

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £850.49 (includes delivery: £10.50)​

that being said, as above, do you have a budget in mind? anything you like to see in your build specifically? white/black pref, rgb/no rgb etc or just straight best price/performance

for storage ,seen the 2tb firecuda gen4 for £215...gives you another 500gb storage from above for little more

don't know how many more drops there will be but have you subscribed to FEPartAlert on telegram. only way to get a founder edition card but they go quick still, unless you're looking at the 3080ti and above​

Been looking into getting a pc for years. Got no clue about any of it really.

Could someone advise me on a full parts list on what id need to play the likes of hell let loose, battle field, gta, rd2, dying light, warzone and apex and forza on the highest settings with a consistently good frame rate.

Would be much appreciated.

If you want something that performs similarly to a console then a 12400 and 3060 Ti or 6700 XT instead of the 12600K/3080 above would be sufficient. You could drop to a 3060 or 6600 XT if you're happy with 60 fps at 1080p.

what info is that based on? My 6600xt slams my 144hz frame cap at 1080 and hits a sold 60 at 1440
It is how it was sold by AMD initially, that it could maintain 60+ fps in the most demanding modern games at the highest settings @ 1080p. I know it can smash less demanding/older or esports games, but I wouldn't want to 'sell' it like that to a newbie going forward.

It is how it was sold by AMD initially, that it could maintain 60+ fps in the most demanding modern games at the highest settings @ 1080p. I know it can smash less demanding/older or esports games, but I wouldn't want to 'sell' it like that to a newbie going forward.

call of duty, battlefield, squad’s, mine craft(lol)

call of duty, battlefield, squad’s, mine craft(lol)
Aye, the borderline games in reviews (at high/ultra settings) were things like watch dogs, cyberpunk, total war: three kingdoms, rdr2 and ms flight simulator, but anything older like witcher 3, bf v or far cry 5 it is easily a 1440p card.

Sorry been working a lot havent been able to check up on the thread, my budget is 1200 for the pc alone, not even thinking about monitor etc, but yeah id like to play the games i mentioned before at high resolution, basically a set up where i dont have problems playing any game ( if this will be possible)

Back
Top Bottom