Can someone make a logo?

Soldato
Logo competition / make me a logo plz?

Well, I thought I'd try my luck here....

I help run some LAN events and after 15 successful lans we're about to change some things around, making the events bigger and better.

One early change we have made is the name, because of this, we need a new logo.

lantastic is going to be our 'organisation' name, then the different lans we have will be named as we go.

I'm happy for you to use your creative juices and pretty much do what ya want, with or with out the name incorporated.

If I use your logo, il buy ya a steam game or some cheaper ocuk goodies or something (not sure how much I can chuck at it atm but il try make it as worth while as I can afford, I'm not promising massive money, more of a token of appreciation)

Cheers folks!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Our old logo can't be used as it was designed for the clan that started the events, one of the reasons were were changing everything is to move away from the clan as it's now pretty much dead.

The only images I have that wouldn't be copywriten are photographs, tbh, I'd be looking for a far simpler logo than something from a photo as we would want it on t-shirts etc.

tbh, I'm struggling to think of something that would work for us, which is one reason I thought I'd open it up to you guys. There are a lot of very creative people on here =D

Cheers for the interest too!

Soldato
OP
ooou, any chance ya can add the T into them please dude, its my fault, i slipped up on the name -.-

(all the ones i get, im going to send to the other 2 guys that i organise the lans with, if any get the approval then they will be the winner of something, il send them one of what ever merch we put the logo on also!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
wtf.... im sure someone is messing with my post lol, the first person to do anything got lantastic... ive been writing the word enough over the last few days sorting out web urls etc to know how to spell it...

ocuk are trolling me -.-

(thanks btw)

Soldato
OP
ooou, just seen these, cheers folks!! will add them to the others. There isnt really a cut off point for these logos btw, il stop taking them when we have sorted out the website properly and actually use one haha :)

Soldato
OP
If anyone else wants a cracking at this logo get posting. I'm gonna be needing one soon(ish) so will pick one, we have had a couple from other places, but I'd rather use one from here so I can give out a few thank you goodies =p

Back
Top Bottom