Can Someone Please Help a Noob

Associate
Hello Overclockers,

I have recently started a company and have a very primitive website that's just got our company logo on it and some contact details. I've been trying to get the HTML to pass a validation test and every time its telling me i have done something wrong. Im getting fewer errors than i was but i have hit a brick wall and was wondering if someone on here can take a look for me.

www.intensenutrients.com

Thankyou

Associate
OP
Hi AHarvey,

Thanks for the doctype code. The W3 validater is only coming back with a few errors now and your right it is asking me to use CSS instead.

Im really new to all this code and im kind of hoping someone can just tell me exactly what i need to do and give me the code. Dont suppose anyone is feeling super helpful?

Think of all the good Karma.

Associate
OP
roger that, you are a legend. No errors or problems, thank you!

I am planning to develop this site to have multiple pages. Once our product is available to buy in more shops I would like a stockists page with a map that shows you the closest shops when you put a post code in. Also the usual stuff About Us, Products page etc etc. I have a friend who is a graphic designer who can do all the graphical stuff (really) but as far as the coding goes I want someone else to do it. I don't have the time to learn. Anyone here build sites for a living?

Back
Top Bottom