Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tumba was adopted for us as a me-moving-to-Essex pressy :D

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

Soldato
OP
I am being accused of taking drugs and not getting out much but you guys have responded within two minutes of posting...lol

Great response and great answers.

Seriously though I would like one. Expecially if it was the evil monkey for indiana jones. Dont eat the dates...DONT EAT THE DATES...poor monkey!

So if i was able to buy a monkey where would I get clothes for it? Ideally I would want matching clothes with mine.

Man of Honour
bloodline76 said:
So if i was able to buy a monkey where would I get clothes for it? Ideally I would want matching clothes with mine.
You were explaining yourself so well until that statement and now I feel your money would be best spent on a psychiatrist. ;)

Man of Honour
Don't forget the nappies, I would imagine even a small monkey would produce a deceptively large volume of ****. :p

Permabanned
bloodline76 said:
I am being accused of taking drugs and not getting out much but you guys have responded within two minutes of posting...lol

...but you want a monkey that's dressed the same as you.

Option 1) You are actually serious and thus incredibly sad

Option 2) This is a joke and you are actually finding this funny and thus you are incredibly sad

Soldato
yes buy a monkey, which you would probably neglect!! and it would probably wreck your house, and your house will smell off monkey poop!

awesome idea hehe

Soldato
bloodline76 said:

you would have to start shaveing so that the two of you do not get mixed up :D
Imagine a monkey in Geek clothing!the T shirt would read ''I have no girlfriend but 50Kg of bananas''

Soldato
OP
Whats wrong with owning a pet monkey that dresses in clothes, I thought they all did?

Plus it makes you laugh...not enough laughing going on in the world.

I am not sure that a childrens clothes shop would work as they are quite skinny...plus i would like one that has a smoking jacket and that would just be so wrong to have a smoking jacket for a child.

Is it me or am i the only one who would like a monkey? Come on think about it, a little monkey with clothes!!!

Soldato
bloodline76 said:
Whats wrong with owning a pet monkey that dresses in clothes, I thought they all did?

Plus it makes you laugh...not enough laughing going on in the world.

I am not sure that a childrens clothes shop would work as they are quite skinny...plus i would like one that has a smoking jacket and that would just be so wrong to have a smoking jacket for a child.

Is it me or am i the only one who would like a monkey? Come on think about it, a little monkey with clothes!!!

So many things wrong with this, are you REALLY serious? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom