Can you imagine Operation Wolf in VR?

Soldato
A major part of the charm with op wolf though, is standing over the cab with the Uzi in hand.

Still, somebody had to do it sooner or later. If only some spark would do time crisis or point blank!

Soldato
Couldn't resists. In all honesty I had my finger hovering over the refund button, picking it up because of the launch discount.

I'm shocked, it's actually very good. The dev really has covered all the bases with this, every one from the classic, to a more modern iteration in the same vein, to even a stereo 3d tv view.

There's a totally outrageous pickup that throws you in to a operation thunderbolt sequence, that will give you an instant flashback.
Level achievements, online scoreboard, unlocks, every base covered. I was massively sceptical of this, but the man behind this has captured it perfectly.

I think it might be expensive at £15, but there's value in it for myself being a fan of the original.

Last edited:
Associate
A major part of the charm with op wolf though, is standing over the cab with the Uzi in hand.

Still, somebody had to do it sooner or later. If only some spark would do time crisis or point blank!

There's no doubt someone out there who's made an uzi controller for the Vive with files to 3d print one (says hopefully) :)

Back
Top Bottom