Cannot download purchased product keys - Windows 11?

Soldato
OK guys - only just Windows related.....
I've just bought a PSN Credit from a well known UK retailer. Purchased online and then given the option to "Download" my code.
This is a very well known company with physical stores. I've bought credit from them before and it just works. I last bought one of these on 30th June.

I've made my purchase, gone into "My Account" and clicked where it says "Here is your product Key" - it pops up with "Copied"
However, when I paste this key into another web page or Note pad, it pastes as 14 Stars - ************
My initial thought was Chrome is doing something silly. So I fired up Edge, logged into my account and ran through the same process - exactly the same, when I paste the code it appears as stars.

My Key is not shown on the screen, my only option is to "download/copy" the key.
As I mentioned above, this worked on 30th June. I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks - allowed my Windows 11 to complete any updates, and now this is happening.

Any ideas what might be happening?
It feels browser related - but two browsers are doing the same. It then feels potentially retailer related - but I cannot find anyone else online having the same issue.
None of the Windows updates from the last few weeks might be doing something silly?

Back
Top Bottom