Can't get my site to appear on google

Soldato
Got a site on the go www.thephda.co.uk

Now I've done the whole google and bing webmaster thing and I can find my site on bing when searching the full URL but I can't get anything under google

Can anyone have a quick look at the site and tell me if I have missed anything on the site or even offer some advice on how to get my site listed

Right that really is strange if I google www.thephda.co.uk I get nothing at all at least not in the 5 pages I checked of results but if I google "the private hire drivers association" inc the commas as per above my site is the top listing but without the commas no sign anyone point me in the direction of an idiots guide to this sort of thing?

ok all seems to be well now sort of (adjusted the crawl speed on the webmaster tools

if i search for the phda its now the first listing, if i search for www.thephda.co.uk it still does not show up for some reason :( if i search for the private hire drivers association it comes up on page 3 any useful advice would be gratefully recieved

It only doesn't come up because it thinks there's a spelling mistake. Google should, over time, realise that it's a mistake and correct its-self though from what I've read in the past.

Back
Top Bottom