capsular endoscopy

Soldato
So im going to swallow a micro camera the size of a pill tomorrow to check out my insides for ongoing issue.
Just wondering if anyone else had it done? im hoping you get to see the video once its done and obviously praying im fine.

However at 7pm I have to take moviprep and its meant to be as bad as the picolax I had a few years back. so im going to be rather busy for the next 8 hours anyone else had this nasty stuff... :eek:

ps. mods not asking for medical advice just if anyones had it before. Close if neccesary :(

Soldato
OP
lol, it switches off supposedly before that happens. And I dont exactly want to show ocuk or the world im just curious as to what it would look like. So you havent had it done then ;)

Edit if it isnt as bad as picolax there is a god that stuff was like a nuke going off inside.

Soldato
OP
yeh while explaining the procedure he said in passing yeh it might get stuck but dont worry we will just give you surgery. Like thats not a big frigging BUT lol.

Soldato
OP
Nope just a pill and some electrodes stuck to you., had the others before and got knocked out. Waking up in a hospital bed after colonoscopy not being able to stop farting is bad lol.

Soldato
OP
OMG this stuff is horrible. I have to drink a litre of this stuff. I pity anyone who has to take this at least picolax was like 2x 150mls :(

Thank god for the iphone, can watch some tv in the bathroom, also bought top gear mag and ps3. Price of mags these days are steep cost me 9.94 for both :eek:

Soldato
OP
I swear to god the taste of moviprep is horrendous, only managed a pint of this crap so far. I have used practically a half bottle of orange, it tastes like how i imagine a urinal cake would :(

Soldato
OP
You get this if you have had a endoscopy and a gastroscopy. Had both ends :( this is to get the guts in the middle they cant reach.

BTW if anyone gets offerd this take picolax trust me it might set your bum on fire but at least you dont have to drink what is essentially two litres of sea water

Soldato
OP
Well back from hospital now. All hooked up got allot of pads and wires stuck to me and a nice manbelt with a reciever on it. The camera pill goes down easy with a bit of water. Starts working pretty much instantly we used a wireless handheld reciever to get a clear picture of it going down in real time and was pretty cool :). The manbag belt is a bit too bulky and cumberson to really go about your day with but fine when at a desk as you can just sit it on the desk and leave it so you dont notice all the cables as much.

So only got till 4pm and then get it off beats the hose treatments anyday. :D

Back
Top Bottom