Car blocking me in..

Soldato
So I need to go out and since yesterday a car parked behind me blocking me from moving my car. I've knocked the door where I'm told the car belongs too but no one answered.

I can only think to call 101.

Soldato
OP
The 101 call worked and less than 10 mins after the car was moved.

I was actually knocking 2 doors away from where the car actually belonged so when I got back I knocked on the correct door and had a chat with her. I just wanted to let her know I'm not mad about it and I tried to find her before I went to the police about it, she had a little moan "why can't you park somewhere else those are our bays". They aren't dedicated bays according to the council so I'm perfectly okay to park there, there's no signage or permit parking restrictions.

I may go back later and poo through the letterbox.

Soldato
OP
For those speculating I don't have a drive, she doesn't have a drive, no one has a drive and no one has visitor bays. It's a little off-road car park with enough spaces for about 8 cars to park next to each other and it's far enough off the road a car could park close to your bumper and their cars rear is off the road, problem with doing this is you block the car in, which is what happened to me.

I am also parked outside of my home.

Soldato
OP
So it’s on an estate? Is the parking for both you and her? Are you both part of the same building estate?

Or is this some totally independent parking area that just so happens to be adjacent to your house?

Independent parking outside my home, she lives around the corner on a different road.

Back
Top Bottom