Car Finance Claims

Associate
seems to be a big thing around social media etc via motonovo , blackhorse and a few other hp companies from what i have read seems they were offering dealers a % cut if signing customers up to a higher rate of interest
from before 2021

Associate
OP
the wife had hp with moto novo back from 2018 so probably going to try see what happens did you have to go threw one of them claims companies or direct to the hp companies ?

Associate
OP
This is my problem with all this.

The information on how much it would cost was available at the time the deal was agreed. If you didn't like this, you had the option to decline the deal. Many of us didn't like this and therefore didn't take out such a deal, as was our choice at the time. Others did like this, valued the deal offered and took it out, knowing the cost, as was their choice at the time. It was no secret that car finance through dealers was often expensive and that if you shopped around, you could obtain funding elsewhere for less.

Quite why this has now become the latest thing I really don't understand. Why is it an issue that dealers were able to profit through car finance? You're buying a product and service from them, the price is stated up front, if it's not to the consumers liking they could and should have gone somewhere else?

I'm clearly on the incorrect side of this argument as it's been decided it's an issue, but I don't understand why.
yea i know what your saying but to be honest most people like us never even read thew the agreement etc just was told it was passed and be so much per month and never told us about various fees etc set us down a pile of paper work and a pen

Back
Top Bottom