*** Car Wash / Valet / Detailing Thread ***

Underboss
OP
Did they not offer the Guard X as part of the deal ?

it is worth it, depends what you want, it protects the car from UV damage, and makes the paintwork more slick so less will stick to it and it gives it much more "pop" and looks fantastic !

easier to keep it clean too

Last edited:
Soldato
Did they not offer the Guard X as part of the deal ?

it is worth it, depends what you want, it protects the car from UV damage, and makes the paintwork more slick so less will stick to it and it gives it much more "pop" and looks fantastic !

easier to keep it clean too
They have but I have heard it's not worth it through Mercedes and best to have an independent carry out the work.
I'f I'm honest I don't know much about the Guard X and was only given some information from the sales team

Soldato
Anybody got any good recommendations for a wax that can be applied with a polisher? Turns out with 2 of my 3 cars being ceramic coated, I don't have much other use for my polisher, ha ha.

Soldato
Yeah, I wasn't really planning on putting over the ceramic coatings. More just for the 3rd car really.

Menzerna - Power Lock Ultimate.

Perfect to be applied using a polisher :) Although it’s a Synthetic Sealant rather than a Wax (Figured your using the term Wax loosely)

Had this applied on a Golf I had, finish was sublime, very hydrophobic and quite durable.

Soldato

Menzerna - Power Lock Ultimate.

Perfect to be applied using a polisher :) Although it’s a Synthetic Sealant rather than a Wax (Figured your using the term Wax loosely)

Had this applied on a Golf I had, finish was sublime, very hydrophobic and quite durable.
Yeah, been using that for years. I do like it loads. Looks great and decent durability.

Back
Top Bottom