Career change advice

Associate
Hi, all!

I'm a 25-year-old currently stuck in a vicious cycle of changing jobs (within marketing) and getting disappointed a few weeks/months in. I've got a degree in marketing and events and all my jobs were in marketing. Anything to do with social media, email marketing, e-commerce website management, blogs & copywriting. I started to really dislike the creative side of it. I feel like it's mentally draining for me to be creative for someone else and I'm constantly stuck for ideas, as English is my second language I get really self-conscious whenever I'm being asked to write a press release, article, blog.

For some time I'm thinking to change my career but I have NO IDEA what that could be. No idea where to start, what to type in the search bar of indeed. I don't really want to take any pay cut as I'm currently on a salary below 26k.

Three out of four of my full-time jobs were in the beauty/aesthetics industry. As a marketer, I believe it's important to work in the industry you know personally and have some knowledge about - living in midlands it's hard to find anything not warehouse/logistics related!

Here're some of the things I enjoy doing at work, any suggestions of what career path I should look at or what should be my next step?

- organising, planning & keeping an eye on schedules
- liaising with other parties/companies and customers
- managing social media channels
- implementing new systems and reviewing processes
- I enjoy working with people, giving advice (with marketing we assist a lot of our own customers)
- I'd love to work somewhere where I could feel satisfied with targets/tasks achieved
- Somewhere not boring, where I don't have to sit by the desk 8 hours a day.

Thanks so much for any ideas in advance?

Back
Top Bottom