Cars with... "Class"

Soldato
Just wondering what your impressions are when you see certain car makes and their owners.
I'm talking real world examples here, not millionaire owner type stuff.

So I'm thinking Porsche to start with
More specifically 911 models and maybe the Cayenne.
Can't put my finger on why exactly, maybe it's simply the fact I haven't encountered ******s driving them and the fact they are reasonable rare..

Lexus.. Naa, makes you look like you are trying to hard... and failing.

M series BMW... Naa too many peni
"L" series BMW, maybe, but you look more like a chauffeur IMO :D

What make/models do you feel that exude that "I have taste in fine automobiles" but didn't break the bank..

Soldato
It's got to be Jaguar for a touch of real class, the Mercedes S class has it too, and the CLS I would say, by no means the entire range though. The BMW 5, 6, and 7 series ...although it very much depends on spec with the 5 series, you have to have a 6 pot and a nice interior colour scheme. Also the A6 with the right engine and colour scheme and the A8 ...I suppose the A7 does too but I really have no experience with that.

Soldato
Stupid thread. Class is about the driver, not the car.

399835_10150528221130091_721340090_10836340_23735784_n.jpg

Soldato
SNIP

So I'm thinking Porsche to start with
More specifically 911 models and maybe the Cayenne.
Can't put my finger on why exactly, maybe it's simply the fact I haven't encountered ******s driving them and the fact they are reasonable rare..

SNIP

What! you obviously don't get to drive round the M25 much. Cayennes around school time are horrendous.

FWIW I'd look at the supercharged Jags.

Andi.

Back
Top Bottom