Cars with heated and cooled seats

Soldato
Hi all.

I accidentally spoiled myself by buying the top spec Hyundai Ioniq nearly 4 years ago. I’m now looking for a car with a bigger boot, preferably an estate, but I’m struggling to find anything with heated and cooled seats, and a heated steering wheel.

The car must also be a hybrid or plug-in hybrid.

Has anyone got any suggestions for a vehicle that meets this spec?

It must also have the standards such as adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic warning, blind spot monitoring, auto lights and wipers.

Many thanks.

M.

Budget?

The heated steering you may struggle with if you're buying used as for many cars it's a specific optional extra (I believe for BMW it comes part a pack) but with Jaguar for example it was a c. £250 option (now comes part of a £580 'Cold Climate' pack) and it's one of those options where unless you've experienced it seems completely unnecessary so people skip it. However, it is a lovely feature to have.

If buying new then it's relatively common feature i.e. the new Vauxhall Astra has a heated steering wheel as standard in the mid spec.
Budget would be about £25k second hand, ideally looking for something with less than 20k miles and some warranty left.

I find in cold whether I can get by with just the heated steering wheel and heated seat for a shorter journey. Means the main heat doesn’t have to be on which keeps the car in EV mode for longer.

Last edited:
Ford Kuga hybrid Vignale or something?

Why not stay with Hyundai/KIA and get a Sorento/Niro/Sportage/whatever
Given the responses here I’m thinking that the Hyundai/Kia combo might be the only ones you can reliably get heated and cooled seats in a hybrid.

However, neither seem to do an estate with these features and I was trying to avoid SUVs given they are relatively poor value for money and (I believe) more dangerous.

Lexus will do that. My 08 Lexus had that. But you won’t get an estate. Their rx etc hybrid suvs are brilliant. Otherwise you’ll have to go Korean because they actually give you kit for the money unlike German etc cars where everything is a £££ option.
I very specifically want a lot more boot space than my existing car, which I believe is about 450 litres.

Back
Top Bottom