CaseMod Cables - Rm1000x ATX3

Soldato
Hi all,

Tempted by a nice braided cable set, but as I've not used these before I'm not entirely sure what I need or what's compatible with my RM1000x Shift ATX 3 PSU.

All the PSU side connectors are really small and many are labelled type 5.

It's really only 2x 8 pin CPU, 2x 8 pin PCI-e (GPU), and 24 pin Motherboard I'd want, and I'd worry about the 12VHPWR cable when I upgrade to a 5080 at the end of the year.

Appreciate your help :)

Associate
Best guess would be to have a look at cablemod website, they have a configurator which tells you which cable set you need.
They are nice, but their 12vhpwr cable was giving me instability with 4090 (apparently they fixedit now), but my Seasonic cable looks good enough to not bother (it has fake braiding)

Soldato
I have the corsair cables on my rmx1000, they're pretty nice but the cable comb is really bad, you'll need to pick up some of the aftermarket ones.
The combs I have are not from ocuk but they're under upHere Cable Comb 24 Pieces Set

Soldato
OP
Look at the corsair cables instead of cablemod, you can get a 'starter kit' that should cover the cables your after.
Just had a quick look and doen't look like they do them for the shift with the small connectors. I might just use some zip ties to keep the two GPU cables together neatly.

Back
Top Bottom