Cats and yearly vaccinations/boosters....

Soldato
Right I know were not vets on here and i'm not after specific medical advise per se but I know we have a lot of cat owners on here and just wondering what they do about vaccinations and boosters etc for their cats?

We recently bought an Exotic Shorthair cat at about 18 months old due to the lady who bought her having split from her partner, starting University and already having two highly dependant children to look after who the cat didn't get on with.

The cat is completely healthy and fine, she has her full pedigree certificate along with vaccination record showing all jabs etc that she got when she was a kitten and at 1 year old. She turns 2 years old in November so my thoughts are turning to finding out if she needs any kind of booster jabs or anything else but i'm struggling to find out online what, if any, she needs to have.

She is an indoor cat and never really ever goes outside so exposure to things will be less so than a normal roaming cat but I know this wont stop her getting ill etc. We give her flea drops every month and we have worming tablets too which we buy online.

I've seen that the local Vets4Pets does a £99 Vac4Life booster offer for life but not sure what that actually is if they don't get boosters every year and is it just your essentially paying for a yearly check up? Does anyone have any experience of this? And what you do for your cats?

Back
Top Bottom