• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Certified HDMI 2.1 Cables for 30 Series and Ryzen GPUs

Associate
Hello all,

I am finding it an absolute nightmare to find true HDMI 2.1 cables that aren't absolute trash.
I got a couple from the usual suspects and they seem to be cutting out and unstable.

I think for all gamers using VRR and 120HZ TVs this thread could be helpful.

I am looking for a 5 Meter Cable, as my desktop is a bit of a distance away from my TV. Any suggestions of Certified HDMI 2.1 cables and sources for locating them would be much appreciated.

Associate
OP
Yup recommended that one earlier in thread but my comment was deleted. Using same one at 5M for £23 and has been faultless. 120hz @ 4k with HDR 4:4:4, G-Sync + Atmos passthrough. Gather OP picked up the same one and had success.

Not had any hiccups or issues with it at all.

Having gone through a couple of cables this is the only one that works for me.

It is a shame that retailers are not policing this better, so many scam artists around.

Back
Top Bottom