Chair for a fat ****

Caporegime
6ft, thankfully just the right side of 20st (judgemental types will be ignored. Am I happy with my weight? No. Am I unhappy enough about it to actually do something about it? Not yet!)

Budget £200, lesser is better.

Associate
Serta has made an impact coping with multiple pains like sciatica, shoulder, spinal and coccyx. Serta introduces a large bulky, tall executive chair made of commercial grade components in the form of 45637 that provides an unending comfort to your office life. The washable leather is spill-free making it user-friendly. For those, struggling with back pains, this chair is a problem solver giving you a massage like relief. The big and tall design capable handles up to 400 lbs. The addition of foam to the steel armrest gives you a time-out from a tiring typing session. The chair weighs 68 pounds and gives swiveling motion. Serta fits your office decor as it is available in brown color. Backed by the dual layered padding, the lumbar support keeps your lower back in right position. The premium layers of foam provide a plush-like feel for superior comfort. The durable leather gives a generous seating area with the multilayered seat pan molding your coccyx area. The 6 layers of seat pan include-

1. Poly-fibre top layer

2. Memory foam layer

3. Macro-dense softness layer

4. Micro-dense support layer

5. Comfort Coils

6. Total-Edge containing layer

I HOPE YOU ADD THIS TO YOUR BUYING CHART!

Back
Top Bottom