Chair recommendation?

Associate
Hello, I'm new here and while I already see a lot of threads asking for one, just to be sure I got a fitting chair I figured I'd make a thread of my own.

I'm 190 cm (6'3") and ~125 kg (275 lbs, 19 stone) and I live in the Netherlands.

I've noticed a lot of people saying "Just go to a store, sit in some chairs and find out what works" but so far I've only been able to find two different stores with a total of four gaming chairs.

Store 1 only had a DXRacer King series which I found rather comfortable for the 5 minutes I sat in it.

Store 2 only had an AKRacing V2 Premium which I haven't tried out cause the store was on the other side of the country, and two chairs of which I knew the specs wouldn't even hold my weight and were too short for me to begin with.

TL;DR: What chair is good for a tall fatty like me with a budget of around 450 euros?

OcUK Staff
I'd consider looking at the noblechairs EPIC series or the Vertagear PL-6000, I am a similar height and weigh more and fit in the noble I have at home easily, plus I use the PL-6000 for work and that is comfortable too. Of the two I prefer the noble but it is entirely your choice :)

Associate
OP
I see, thank you very much for your reply.

How do you think the DXRacer King series compares to the Noble Chairs?

And is there a discount code available for the Noble Chairs Real Leather models?

OcUK Staff
The nobles are better from experience. There isn't any discounts available on the nobles at the moment. We run a promo a few weeks ago and it went so well that we will probably face a stock shortage before the next batch arrives.

Associate
I have Ergohuman chair and its simply stunning, so comfortable its unreal! Its also fully meshed meaning you won't get sweaty etc.

ergohuman-chair-with-Head-Rest-LG.jpg

Kinda don't see the point in "gaming" chairs - get a chair that's most comfortable and you are sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom