Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Don
OP
Good come back. One of those games where a team comes to just defend, we will struggle all season if we don’t get a striker and a number 10.

Summerville brilliant today. Hope we can keep him.

Associate
Hope we can get some more players out the door pronto so we can get some tough experience in, too small and weak especially at set pieces.

One day, some glorious beautiful day, i'll look at the team sheet and not see Bazunu or McCarthy.

Associate
Not the best of starts for Leeds.
The lack of transfers is worrying. But losing so many players out on loan rather than selling isn't helping.

Soldato
My team Oldham Athletic have had an up and down start to the season.

First game they lost 4 - 0 against Southend United.

Second game they won 5 - 1 against Aldershot Town at home.

Tonight they are facing a team just over the moors, Halifax Town.

Edit: We lost to Halifax Town 2-1.

Next match is Chesterfield on the 19th. They are leading the division so far, undefeated in 3 games.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hope we can get some more players out the door pronto so we can get some tough experience in, too small and weak especially at set pieces.

One day, some glorious beautiful day, i'll look at the team sheet and not see Bazunu or McCarthy.
A decent keeper would make such a big difference Bazunu hasn’t been as terrible this season as he was last but that isn’t really an achievment what I’d give for a Niemi or even a Jones!

Associate
Harsh on Leeds that, few bad decisions against them. handful of signings and think they’ll do well this season.
Dan James played well, always puts in a shift but had some end product and caused them problems tonight

Soldato
Both Southampton and Plymouth with some impressive strikes to take advantage of poor defensive errors within minutes of each other.

A sneaky winner for Southampton from Che Adams? Or will Southampton concede another instant equaliser? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom