Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Associate
Great half for us against Hudders, need to continue banging goals in whilst we can.

You've got to be feeling bit more positive with that half Andy? (sorry town just scored!)
Byram injured again so could be a bug loss? He's good at this level, when not crocked.
See we've signed Adam Forshaw for 12 + 12 option, know nothing about him.

Last edited:
Don
OP
Great half for us against Hudders, need to continue banging goals in whilst we can.

You've got to be feeling bit more positive with that half Andy? (sorry town just scored!)
Byram injured again so could be a bug loss? He's good at this level, when not crocked.
See we've signed Adam Forshaw for 12 + 12 option, know nothing about him.

Forshaw weird one. If you can keep him fit he will be great. He seemed to reject our contract offer as he was off to Saudi Arabia! Was surprised to see him sign.

Byram will be a loss as he’s been great

Associate
Not sure what happened to Saints to be tonked 4-0 at Sunderland, but I'll take it. Hopefully gives us a chance to nudge another few pints ahead of a big team.
edit: now 5-0

Last edited:
Soldato
Went to Southampton vs Leicester last night, utterly dismal performance from Southampton. They won't be getting promoted whilst teams can pass or run through the centre virtually unchallenged.

When we were last in the Championship, we got promoted conceding 46 in 46. We've conceded 16 in 6 now, the team is an absolute shambles defensively and RM seems to insist on playing out from the back so strongly that the players are taking on short passes that just aren't on when we're in a vulnerable position, rather than getting the ball away and regrouping.

Don
OP
We have you soon, I'm sure things will be different by that time but yeah it was woeful watching on Friday.

We were good yesterday, when the attack is on song it should be comfortably the best in the league. Gutted about Djed Spence, 2 months out :(

Soldato
I have been keeping a eye on Wrexham and Notts County after their 100+ points race last season. I'm wondering if they will end up battling it out again for 1st and 2nd place again. Both seem to be doing well so far.

Back
Top Bottom