Cheap energy drinks

IC3

IC3

Soldato
You were saying? :p

86236d069194d9234ad9a4277d5d0923.png

I usually get them every sunday or 2 weeks, this is 2nd week in a row after a month break from them. I don't drink this everyday, 1 day a week and max of 2 energy drinks within a whole day.

BTW I don't drink alcohol, coffee, tea neither do I smoke or take drugs. So there's no harm in treating myself to some junk food once in a while :p

V F

V F

Soldato
What does Red Bull and Monster Energy taste like?

I do love the graphics of Monster Energy though.

Monster_Energy_Kawasaki_Ryan_Villopoto_Camo_Grap.jpg

Man of Honour
Am I odd for being able to drink 3-4 redbulls and go straight to sleep?
I also drink 5-6litres of mountain dew per week :p

Nope - was on the train once (2.5 hour ride) on a warm summer afternoon after a long work shift and really struggling not to nod off so bought a couple of cans of red bull - did nothing.

I usually avoid them as I can't imagine as a regular thing they are very healthy at all.

Caporegime
Can't stand the taste of them, the usual suspects 'bull and bull-a-likes' and the others don't taste too good either except mountain dew which is not bad, that said I avoid drinking that too as it gives me a headache.

the assault cheery flavoured one is nice dunno who makes it think its monster or relentless

Soldato
Them 35p euro shopper ones taste better than Red Bull! I do avoid them at all costs now though, way to much sugar and caffeine.

http://www.booker.co.uk/bbimages/55146_1_ID%20Shot_600_600.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I agree, I love Euroshopper Energy drinks, they're less sweet and a bit more sour than Red bull.

It's a shame I get quite anxious and jumpy from to much caffeine, I absolutely love the taste of energy drinks, could drink em all day.

They dehydrate quite a lot and more than 1 ***** me up, so only have a can once every 3 days or so.

I can easily stand the sugar, I drink sugary drinks all day ( pretty much only drink ''vitamin water'', orange juice, fizzy drinks and milk), the caffeine is terrible though, doesn't help at all with tiredness, but prevents you from sleeping, makes you feel anxious/jumpy, dehydrate your body, and I have gotten migraine attacks when I've had to much caffeine. I have the same problem if I drink more than 1 cup of coffee though!

Last edited:
Soldato
Energy drinks WTF! :confused:

Just eat a banana for god sake?? :rolleyes:

Energy drinks are very bad for you period, red bull swells my face and organs inside as I can feel the pressure.

By the way I drink coffee in the bucket load and feel fine, give me a energy drink and am sick as hell. :(

Soldato
Energy drinks WTF! :confused:

Just eat a banana for god sake?? :rolleyes:

Energy drinks are very bad for you period, red bull swells my face and organs inside as I can feel the pressure.

By the way I drink coffee in the bucket load and feel fine, give me a energy drink and am sick as hell. :(

Exaggeration much? Energy drink is far nicer to have than a banana ( I like banana's too though so :p).

I feel just as crap if not worse from to much coffee as from energy drink, coffee is actually worse for me as it doesn't ''fill'' my stomach unless I chuck sugar in it, it makes me feel absolutely terrible if I haven't eaten to much, unlike energy drink which at least provides some calories to burn. Caffeine overall is far worse than alcohol imo though, If i have 2 cups of coffee ( or 2 cans of energy) in the morning, I'm off to the toilet for a pee every 30 mins for the next 4 hrs and feel uncomfortable. And by the time I'm home I'm a nearly kilo lighter from dehydration.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pretty much all I drink is water now, wasn't any particular reason but I just decided to one day. Cheaper and feels great. That said, I tend to drink too much and pee a bit too much.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've tried water, but got bored of it in 2 weeks or so, I can't stand drinking the same all the time.

I drink 3 glasses of water every day, 2 before bed and 1 in the morning immediately when getting up ( or at least what's left of it what I didn't drink up during the night), if I don't I wake up with a dry mouth. I usually drink way to little so it's a way to keep my hydration up.

Rest of the day, sugary/fruity/fizzy crap or milk :).

//sugar addict

Soldato
Being a shift worker I do drink a hell of a lot of Monster (I know shift worker isn't an excuse) but I don't drink Tea or Coffee.. I know people who drink 4 or 5 a day!

Soldato
I'm sure it affects people differently. Some try a can and hate it. Others (like myself) drink a lot of it, and don't feel too different. I could drink a vodka monster an hour before bed, and sleep fine until the morning.

Back
Top Bottom