Cheap Fixes?

Associate
Ok then so here is the deal... I got this computer like 2 years ago and ive only ever bough like 2 parts for it since i got it: an ineffective PCI fan card and an Nvidia GeForce FX5700 Ultra(was a bargain buy but is currently running on 4x as opposed to its reccomended 8x becasue of my MoBo).

I was wondering if you guys could pick up on any major problems with my specs that could be fixed easily and make my compy run a good bit better... I'm a bit strapped for cash right now.. you know with Oblivion and GRAW and FN3 and everything coming out for the 360... I'm not sure on how much of a money limit I have.. it just depends on how long i will have to save my wages.

So here goes! (try to hold back the laughter please :p )

Mainboard:
NEC COMPUTERS INTERNATIONAL SiS651

GFX Card:
Nvidia GeForce FX5700 Ultra

Processor:
Intel Pentium 4 @ 2533MHz

Hard disk(s):
ST380020A (80 GB Main HD with OS)
HDS72252 (250 GB Portable HD)

512MB Physical Memory

Hmm its my first time making a post like this so i wasnt really sure what to write about.. if any additional info is required just ask ^^;

Associate
OP
gavindo said:
sounds to me like you use your pc for the net/surfing and have an xbox360 for gaming, if it was me, id leave the pc as it was and carry on as you are.

Well that may be true at the moment but thats only because my PC can't really handle anything better than World of Warcraft (which i got bored of).

As for my sound... im at school right now but i can honestly say that the sound quality pumped from my speakers is some of the best i've ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom