Cheap Supercars under £10k

Soldato
Top gear tried it and failed with italian marques, but what would you have bought, sub £10k supercar?

I reckon a Lotus Esprit Turbo could qualify, good low mileage examples around for under £10k...

Sadly I doubt I would fit in one...

What would be your used supercar buy?

:cool:

Soldato
I don't think there are many really, if they're under £10k, they're not that "super" any more...

I've just had a trawl through the PH classifieds and the best I could find was an Esprit or a circa 1980 911.

Permabanned
Dr Who said:
Top gear tried it and failed with italian marques, but what would you have bought, sub £10k supercar?

I reckon a Lotus Esprit Turbo could qualify, good low mileage examples around for under £10k...

Sadly I doubt I would fit in one...

What would be your used supercar buy?

:cool:

R32 skyline

mk4 Supra TT

Nsx for 12k ish ?

Soldato
both the nsx and the skyline were considered to be the first japanese *supercars* not sure in the history of the supra with regards to that tho.

Man of Honour
I don't think you will get a supercar for 10K, no matter what Top Gear might lead you to think. Anything remotely of the breed that is 10K or less will be a total heap and a money pit!

Associate
I love how on the net one someone mentions car x is a supercar 10 posters immediately go car x is not a supercar. I think in this instance the op is referring to a car which is fast/rare/visually pleasing. In which case cars such as the supra, skyline, elise and esprit tick the boxes. As would maybe a rx7 or BMW 850csi

Soldato
mattx2 said:
I love how on the net one someone mentions car x is a supercar 10 posters immediately go car x is not a supercar. I think in this instance the op is referring to a car which is fast/rare/visually pleasing. In which case cars such as the supra, skyline, elise and esprit tick the boxes. As would maybe a rx7 or BMW 850csi
No, he said supercars, not that is fast/rare or good looking. When you see a supercar you know it is one without having to have a second look, and all of the above are sports cars IMO.

Back
Top Bottom